Terms and conditions
The term 'ArYu Group Pvt Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot no 62 RAVIDAS NAGAR COLONY NARELA SHANKARI BHOPAL Bhopal MP 462021 IN]. Our company registration number is [CIN No. U74999MP2017PTC043072]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of , Bhopal M.P India.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, ArYu Group and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and ArYu Group may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ArYu Group makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall ArYu Group, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and ArYu Group, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ArYu Group from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms.
ArYu Group is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
ArYu Group shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between ArYu Group and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bhopal M.P India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts located in Bhopal M.P for the resolution of any disputes.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of ArYu Group online payment gateway service offered through the ArYu Group website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on ArYu Group Website. The records of ArYu Group and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payments for the ArYu Group services may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online. ArYu Group makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
1. ArYu Group has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. ArYu Group expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that ArYu Group reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall ArYu Group or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
3. ArYu Group and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless ArYu Group and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that ArYu Group has no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, ArYu Group does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. ArYu Group , the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Debit/Credit card, Bank Account details
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to ArYu Group. by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
1. You warrant that You are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
2. You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate,
3. You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes.
You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
All of our prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) for Indian Customers, and in US Dollars (USD) for overseas customers. The applicable tax is charged separately as per prevailing rates.
Customer Service Policy:
We endeavor to make sure that all products and services listed on our website are currently available and pricing is true and correct.
Refund PolicyThe refund accruing shall be processed within 15-20 working days from the date of the cancellation request and subject to receipt of the refunds from the service provider or company If we have received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to your credit card. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, or cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of cancellation. All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the respective company/service provider.
We acts only as a facilitator of services and shall not be held liable for any changes, deficiencies, disputes, etc. related to the services being provided by the third party service providers, including the matters related to delays in refunds or no refunds, of the fares and charges paid to third party service providers.